- Model NO.: YDC series
- Structure: Hydraulic Jack
- Power Source: Hydraulic
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, CCC
- Rated Tension: 65t - 1000t
- Weight: 1650kg
- Specification: CCC certified, ISO 9001 certification
- Type: Hydraulic Jack
- Capacity (Load): 41-50T
- Max Height: 151-200mm
- Condition: New
- Stroke: 200m
- Trademark: CPS
- Origin: Henan China
Stressing jack is a specialized machine for prestressing engineering. It can be applied both to pre-tension and post-tension project. Using different models, you can simultaneously stretch a bunch of 2 to 22 strands. The nominal tensile force is 65t up to 1000t.
Our YDC series stressing jack is a product by our independent research and development. After tens of years' improvement, it is compact in size, smooth and steady while working, and very reliable in leak tightness and service life.
The stressing jack is powered by our ZB series high-pressure electric oil pump.
Tension cylinder area
Rated oil pressure
1. Considering the loss of tensile force by resistance, the stressing jack outputs about 95% of nominal tensile force. If the jack needs strict and continuous working, we recommend higher nominal tensile force than the load, by about 20%.
2. The diameter of center hole shall be 17mm larger than the outer circle of taper holes.
3. In order for your convenience, we made a table of model selection for stretching 1860Mpa Ø15.24mm strands at 0.85Fptk tensile force.
CPS is short for CMEC PRESTRESS SYSTEM (TM). It contains all kinds of prestressing jacks, oil pumps, duct making and processing machines, fix-end anchor making machines, as well as all kinds of anchorage, couplers, ducts (metal and plastic corrugated pipes), PC strands, as well as mortar mixers and pumping system. We are a one-stop supplier and servicer for your prestressing project. The CPS is widely adopted in highway bridges, railway bridges, dams, high-raise buildings and so on.
Mono stressing jack
Electric oil pump
Corrugated duct maker
Corrugated duct flatter